UH Manoa weather
hp
2010-01-31 16:40:05 UTC
I'm spending some time on the UH campus and while I know Oahu well,
I'm from the Big Island and I don't know campus well. Is it likely to
rain at some point almost every day or is it more likely to have
weather similar to the rest of Central Oahu? Do I really need to pack
a coat or can I get away with aloha shirts everyday?

Mahalo
Jerry Okamura
Mahalo
Dan Birchall
2010-02-02 23:39:58 UTC
Post by hp
I'm spending some time on the UH campus and while I know Oahu well,
I'm from the Big Island and I don't know campus well. Is it likely to
rain at some point almost every day or is it more likely to have
weather similar to the rest of Central Oahu? Do I really need to pack
a coat or can I get away with aloha shirts everyday?
Maybe not _every_ day, but since Manoa is a valley back into the (Koolau)
mountains, you get those "mauka showers." You didn't say which side of
the BI you're from, but if you're from Hilo, you're not going to be very
impressed by Oahu's idea of "rain." I'd maybe just pack a little umbrella.
--
Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, _evil_ Dan! He is a _naughty_ person...